Logistics & Delivery of Portable Buildings
Cabin Delivery and Installation
To enable us to meet an ever increasing demand for our vast range of products we provide an unrivalled delivery service to our customers nationwide.
We have investment heavily in our logistics fleet to ensure that site deliveries and collections are planned to meet each customer’s strict time schedules. When delivering portable cabins and secure containers each delivery vehicle is equipped with Hi-ab off-loading facility to allow each Maks Company building to be placed as near to our customers chosen site position as possible whilst complying with current Health & Safety regulations.
Our team of delivery drivers and service installation engineers are all fully trained in Maks Company products and specifications.
During busy periods Maks Company also has the backing of approved external logistics specialists who have been selected ensuring that they comply with strict requirements to meet our high standards. Dismantling and Removal
At the end of your hire period we will visit site to safely remove your hired cabin or cabin complex. Note that there will be a notice period depending on the product type, configuration and quantity of cabins you have on hire. Please contact your nearest Maks Company office who will be able to advise the details of your removal. Health and safety
Maks Company is committed to continuous improvement in Health and Safety, and we instil this value and commitment to the safety of our workforce, the public and any visitors to oursites.
- Maks Company adopt an occupational health screening programme for all staff including those who carry out safety critical work activities on site.
- A full time dedicated Health and Safety management team responsible for ensuring the upkeep of safety procedures and standards.
- Comprehensive Safety Manuals, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Safe Working Procedures are issued to all staff and subcontractors.
- We carry out regular audits and inspections to ensure legislative compliance and employee awareness of their duties.
- All operatives working on site will be accredited to the appropriate (CSCS, CPCS, ALLMI) scheme.
At Maks Company we run an InspHire asset management system that allows us to have an instant overview of the status of all stock levels and availability at every depot throughout the Caucasus region. Mobile working
Customer signatures can be captured on site directly onto the PDA by our mobile staff, with the date and time, a copy of the signature and relevant documentation. Route planning
Maks Company uses the latest route planning software to ensure delivery routes are planned as efficiently as possible.